Chris L Daikos MiT, MEd, EdS.
Christopher Daikos is an experienced educational & psychological consultant, school administrator, special education teacher and school psychologist. He has expertise in the Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) framework, Positive Behavioral Supports, and school-based mental health. He has a track record of reducing disciplinary exclusions through the use of psychological interventions and restorative practices. His research interests are System-wide Intervention Implementation, School Administrators Stress Reduction, system-wide Interventions for Emotional Behavioral Disorder and Social & Emotional Learning.
- BA in Ecological Studies, Minor: Philosophy, Seattle University
- MiT in Teaching Special Education, Seattle University
- MEd in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, University of Washington
- EdS in School Psychology, University of Washington
- PhD candidate, University of Washington
- Washington State School Psychologist
- Washington State Principal
- Washington State Program Administrator
- Washington State Teaching (Special Education & Social Studies 6-12)
- Seattle University, College of Education Alumni Achievement Award - 2011
- University of Washington, College of Education International Travel Grant(Albania) 2012